6 Tips to Save Money on Apple iPhone
Apple iPhones are one of the most premium phones in the cell phone market. The latest iPhone X is priced at around $999, which far more than what most flagships are priced at. If you are thinking about buying an iPhone, but are worried about burning a hole in your pocket here are six tips that will help to save some money.
- Buy a smaller model: Larger phones with higher storage are more expensive. You may be able to significantly reduce the price if you choose a basic model.
- Opt for an older version: Typically, Apple launches a new model every September and this is the best time to take advantage of iPhone deals. When the company launched the iPhone 8 and X, the price of the previous generation was reduced by almost $100.
- Await special promotional offers: Most of the mobile carriers and retailers come out with cheap iPhone sales and offers during the holiday season. Although fall is a common season for promotional offers, you must keep a check for other deals during the year.
- Purchase a used phone: Often, you may hesitate to buy a used or a refurbished Apple iPhone. However, if you make the purchase from a reliable and renowned seller, you will be able to benefit from affordable options. It is important that you check whether the phone is compatible with your service provider and is not broken or stolen or available with an existing contract. Several online tools and websites may be used to verify a phone before you complete the purchase.
- Pick the right plan: Most carriers no longer offer cheap iPhone sales for long-term commitments. Therefore, you may either buy the phone or combine it with a payment plan. However, if you purchase the phone, you have the flexibility to sell it or exchange it to buy a newer model. You may also make a deal more affordable by opting for monthly installments. Additionally, there are some deals that give the option to upgrade to a new model at the end of a certain period of time. This is an excellent option to have the latest model of iPhone.
- Exchange your old phone: You may exchange your fully paid-off phone to purchase a new one. You may be able to get a good price especially if you already own an Apple iPhone because it depreciates slower than other models. It is important you exchange it with a reliable vendor to avoid any hassles.